The Bishops’ Mandate provides the guidance for all Catholic schools in Western Australia.
“Catholic Education in Western Australia acknowledges that parents are among the greatest signs of God’s presence in the lives of their children.” [Mandate quote]
- Your school is one of 162 Catholic schools in the state.
- There are approx 78,000 students educated in Catholic schools.
- There are approximately 11,000 full time teaching and non-teaching staff positions across the state.
- Parents currently contribute in excess of 88% towards the cost of new schools and maintenance. This is on top of school tuition fees and is usually collected in the form of a building levy.
* Source: Catholic Education WA 2020